Sketchfab Challenges, Personal Projects, October 2014– Present
- I have created 3D content through challenges and competitions to showcase my 3D Design skills.
- The softwares that I am using are 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya and Blender.
3D RPG Game, Personal Project, July 2015 – Present
- The core game mechanics system such as the levelling system is created using C.
- The game contains a create character profile.
3D Modeller, Nnamdi.co, March 2017 – July 2017
- I have recently produced 3D fashion models such shoes, clothes and jewellery, which will be implemented onto the companies website for commercial use
- The softwares that I used to produce the models were 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Photoshop and Blender.
Mobile Simulator Quiz App, self- project, December 2013– April 2015
- I developed a quiz application using Xcode. The game contained image backgrounds and a user interface that was designed using Xcode tools.
- The questions and categories in the game and the game mechanics were created using objective C Language.
- The game was a simulator created for IOS Phone.
3D Adventure Game: Brunel University, May 2013 – September 2013
- Developing and programming all aspect of 3D adventure game.
- The game contained assets, which are integrated such as 3D models, audio and textures.
- Using C to program the AI path and line of sight and 3D game engine in Unity 3D and coding a system to create AI units to respond when a player is in within the line of sight of the AI.
Responsible for researching and observing the company's Quality Management System to ensure the training course is meeting the needs of the consumers. Producing presentations, Data analysis and reports using Microsoft Office programs such as PowerPoint and Excel and developing other administration skills.
City University, London June 2014 - December 2014
Object - Programming Using C/C++
Brunel University, London 2012– 2013
(Msc) Advanced Multimedia and 3D Technologies
Kingston University, London 2008 – 2012
Computer Graphics technology BSc (Hons) Degree Grade 2:2
University College for the Creative Arts, Farnham, Surrey 2007-2008
Diploma in Foundation Studies Art Design
King Edward School Sixth form, Witley, Surrey 2005-2007
A Level: Art and Design, ICT
More House School, Frensham, Surrey 1998-2005
8 GCSE’s including Maths and English
3D Computer Graphics: Motion Capture using Motion Builder & Vicon Blade; Modelling 3D interiors and exteriors; Character Skinning and Animation using Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya
IT and Quality Assurance: Quality checking databases and data using Microsoft Excel and Access; Writing reports and analysis using Microsoft Word
Project: Testing & Debugging using Unity MonoDevelop and Visual Basic Debugging tools; Also experience in Data Analysis, Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
2D Graphics/UI Design: using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and Flash
2D Art Skills: Hand drawing skills, Composition, Typography and Colour Theory
VFX: Audio and Visual Production using Nuke X, Adobe After Effects, PF Track, GarageBand, Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro
3D Game Development and Scripting Languages using Unity 3D and Xcode to develop games for Pc and Mobile Platforms, C#, Python, Java Script, Action Script, Swiftcode
Coding: Gameplay, AI, Shaders, Game Mechanics
Fairy good knowledge of network games
Some knowledge in Adobe InDesign.
Visual, Storyboarding and Image making and Compositing
- 3ds Max, Maya , Blender
- Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro and Illustrator
- Unity 3D